Trend Tool is a versatile application for signal analysis. It's built around our highly efficient annotated signal file format (ASZ-file). Originally developed for power plant control/commissioning engineers, Trend Tool is now a useful tool for anyone working in the field of signal analysis.
>> Key features
- Virtually no limit for number of signals or number of rulers
- Easy scrolling through time with the mouse
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) functions:
- Data reduction
- Spectral analysis by Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- Low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-reject, and moving-average filtering
- Build a block diagram with the new System Analysis tool:
- DSP functions
- Math functions
- IF97 steam tables block
- Laplace domain transfer functions
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) functions
- OPC DA real-time communication module (optional)
- Easy signal units conversions
- Print and export graphics dialog
- Filter visible signals on quantity
Import signals from:
- XLS- and XLSX spreadsheets
- Siemens SPPA-T3000 CSV reports
- Messhaus ASC text files and MES binary files
- DCDAT binary files
- MySQL databases
Units can be converted upon import. This feature is not available to ASCII and CSV files.
Export signals to:
- MATLAB MAT-files
- MS Excel spreadsheet XLS- and XLSX-files
- ASCII comma separated values CSV-files
Have a file format you would like to be able to import in Trend Tool? Just file a request stating the format specification with at least one example file and we will implement the functionality for free!
Order your Signal Analysis tool today for just € 599.00 including one year service agreement (help desk and software updates) for free!
For more information, contact us: .